
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Sunday night recipe round up
There's no feeling worse than Sunday night. Knowing the weekend's over and that it's back to the real world early the next morning. Not that work is bad or anything, but who doesn't love staying up too late, sleeping in, lazing around the house, and having the entire day to do whatever? So Sunday nights are cheer-up nights which really just means I lay in bed and Pinterest my night away until Revenge comes on. It also means that I come across some pretty great recipes that I can't wait to try. Here are a few:


Labels:
recipe roundup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I spotted some extremely cute lunch bags that I couldn't justify buying, no matter what technique I used. Even my trusty tric...
-
Over the last few weeks, cooking has been taking over my life. And by cooking I mean experimenting with random ingredients way past midnig...
-
For the last little while I've been on my own personal quest to lead a healthier lifestyle. Coming from a girl whose favorite food is po...
-
Since this blog is about packed lunches, I thought I'd share some of the ones I took to work over the last couple of weeks. Tips and tri...
-
After way too long of not cooking, not packing lunches, and generally not caring at all, I'm finally back at it! Mostly because I'm...
You are too sweet! Thanks for the shout out :)
ReplyDeleteThese all look delicious-- and you are too sweet to include me! :3
ReplyDeleteYour Sundays sound a lot like mine, I will definitely be trying out a few of these